My Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2013 is to read (at least) 30 books. I looked around my couch and made a list of 26 “to read” books that were either on my Kindle, Nook, or coffee table. Some of these are Friday Finds because I recently got them in ebook form from the library.
There are plenty of books I have stashed away that I can still get to but after making this list, I get the idea that I do not need to purchase any more books. Well, until I bump my challenge number to 40 or 50. I don’t think I’ll ever stop finding new books I want to read.
- Novel Writing – Marshall
- The Truth About Forever – Dessen
- Along for the Ride – Dessen
- Beautiful Creatures – Garcia and Stohl
- Reading like a Writer – Prose
- Liar and Spy – Stead
- The Diary of Anne Frank – Frank
- If I Stay – Foreman
- Eve – Carey
- Adoration of Jenna Fox – Pearson
- Cold Kiss – Garvey
- Hollowland – Hocking
- Must Love Dogs – Cook
- The Summer I Turned Pretty – Han
- The Great Gatsby – Fitzgerald
- Bright Young Things – Godbersen
- Pretty Little Liars: Killer – Shepard
- Pretty Little Liars: Heartless – Shepard
- Burn for Burn – Han and Vivian
- Matched – Condie
- One Day – Nicholls
- The Secret Life of Bees – Kidd
- Glass – Hopkins
- Mockingjay – Collins
- All the Wrong Questions? – Snicket
- Divergent – Roth
Of course I also have classics to finish reading like Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre.
Again, these are books that I can access right now. There are plenty of others on my “to read” list.
that's a great list! I'm sure you'll have no problems meeting your goals!
Thank you. For the first time in a while, I'm reading more than one at a time. I have two ways to read eBooks now! 🙂