This weekend I’ll be reading Deenie by (the great) Judy Blume. I am in a reading and writing funk, so I need to rekindle my tween-aged love of books this weekend. I absolutely adored this one. Read it so many times, and always think about it when I see Natalie Wood in Spendor in the Grass.
FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).
- Shug by Jenny Han
- To All The Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- The Movement of Stars by Amy Brill
- Rush (The Game #1) by Eve Silver
- Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend #1) by J.K. Rock
Happy Reading and Happy Friday!