Well, it’s been quite a while, so I figured I should just right in and get all of my bookish things updated now that it’s October. As you can see, I’ve been on a Halloween-centric horror/suspense kick, and I’ve found some pretty good books for the occasion. (I really should do a Halloween special post, now that I think of it.) Anyway, I was on vacation, and now that I’ve retrieved some American books over my birthday, I have a list for you:
FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).
- Seconds Away by Harlan Coben – This is the latest suggestion from the Orange County Public Library’s Teen Book Club.
- Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke – I was searching writing advice for horror young adult literature authors, and came across this.
- Bound to You by Christopher Pike – more than likely I read this at some point in my life, but with the new cover, I’m not sure.
- Doctor Sleep by Stephen King – I got this for my birthday. It’s release was two days before, and we made a specific trip to Target to grab it.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – I may have mentioned this book before, since it’s being talked about so much lately. It was another birthday book.
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake – I’m trying to find good young adult horror, and this one came up in my search.
Also, I’ve been reading The Shining and Princess in the Spotlight. Two totally different types of books, I know. I needed to mix it up a bit. I’m really into the King book, but The Princess Diaries books are going to be my new guilty pleasure, right along with my Pretty Little Liars books.