Today I’m reading Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen. I’m embracing my love for the contemporary and just going with a nice break from anything paranormal, sci-fi, or fantasy.
Here are some book-related articles of interest:
- Must-Read YA for Spring 2014: Immigration, Supervillains, and Fairy Tales
- HEMINGWAY TAKES THE HEMINGWAY TEST
- BookBub alerts you to limited-time free and discounted eBooks matching your interests.
- The Fussy Librarian emails you with the ebooks matching your unique interests and content preferences.
- Penguin Teen asked if people prefer a girl or boy protagonist. I’m amazed how many people said it didn’t matter. I prefer female protagonists because it connects easier for me, but I find it hard to read a female protagonist written by a male writer. Boy protagonists are okay if the writing is good.
- You can read Mind Games by Kiersten White for free
Happy Reading and Happy Monday!