Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
The last book I finished was Half Bad by Sally Green which I will write a review for ASAP because it’s so good. I chose this because I liked the sample of it. The narration was 1st person present, which is by far my favorite. The last books I bought were The Program by Suzanne Young (only $1.99 for Kindle) and Warm Bodies because I had a coupon and extra Nectar points through Sainsbury’s ebooks. I also bought The Book Thief in paperback when I saw it at the store the other day too. These are all books I’ve wanted to read for a while and after really getting into Half Bad, I was spurred on to read more.
Don’t you love when a book can do that?
Happy Reading and Happy Monday!